Singing Chicken Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Singing Chicken which belongs to the Poultry recipe category.
- 1 pounds (680 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut crosswise into
- thin slices
- 2 to 3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) vegetable oil, preferably peanut
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons (3 g) Splenda
- cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (nuoc mam) cup (180 ml) dry white wine 1 fresh
- jalapeno, or 2 or 3 little red chilies, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Guar or xanthan
Have the chicken sliced, the ingredients measured, the pepper minced, and everything standing by and ready to go before starting to cook?once you start stir-frying, this goes very quickly.
Put a wok or heavy skillet over high heat.
Add the oil, let it heat for a minute or so, and then add the ginger and garlic.
Stir for 1 minute to flavor the oil.
Add the chicken and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the Splenda, soy sauce, fish sauce, white wine, jalapeno, and pepper, stirring often, for 7 to 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Thicken the pan juices very slightly with guar or xanthan and serve.
3 or 4 servings
Assuming 4 servings, each will have 4 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 39 grams of protein.