Homestyle Turkey Loaf Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Homestyle Turkey Loaf which belongs to the Poultry recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) ground turkey
- cup (40 g) crushed pork rinds
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- cup (45 g) finely chopped apple
- 1 tablespoons (23 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal
- 1 egg
Preheat the oven to 350F (180C, or gas mark 4).
Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl and with clean hands squeeze it together until it's very well combined.
Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and pack the turkey mixture into the pan.
Bake for 50 minutes.
Each with 5 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 4 grams of usable carbs and 32 grams of protein.