Turkey Feta Burgers Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Turkey Feta Burgers which belongs to the Poultry recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- cup (90 g) crumbled feta cheese
- cup (25 g) chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, chopped
Plunk everything in a mixing bowl and with clean hands smoosh it all together until it's very well blended.
Form into four burgers?the mixture will be pretty soft, so you may want to chill them for a while before cooking.
Preheat an electric tabletop grill.
When it's hot, add the burgers and cook for 6 minutes.
Each with 24 g protein; 4 g carbohydrate; 1 g dietary fiber; 3 g usable carbs.