Asian Turkey Burgers Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Asian Turkey Burgers which belongs to the Poultry recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) ground turkey
- cup (40 g) minced onion
- 3 tablespoons (11.4 g) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) minced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) cold water
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) grated fresh ginger
- teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl and with clean hands squeeze it together until it's very well combined.
Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about inch (2 cm) thick.
Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes per side until cooked through.
Each with 5 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 4 grams of usable carbs and 27 grams of protein.