Marinated Sirloin Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Marinated Sirloin which belongs to the Beef recipe category.
- 1 to 2 pounds (680 to 910 g) sirloin steak, 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- cup (120 ml) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- medium onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoons (23 ml) balsamic vinegar
- tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons (22.5 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) spicy brown or Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
Combine everything but the steak in a large measuring cup or bowl with a pouring lip.
This is your marinade.
Place the steak in a large, resealable plastic bag, pour in the marinade, and seal the bag.
Place it in a flat pan (in case the bag springs a leak) and stick the whole thing in the fridge for at least several hours or overnight if you have the time.
About 15 minutes before you're ready to cook, remove your steak from the bag and preheat the broiler or grill.
Broil or grill it to your liking.
Figure at least 4 servings from a 1-pound (680 g) steak, and
There are a few grams of carbs in the marinade, but since you discard most of it, there's less than 1 gram of carbohydrates added to each serving, no fiber, and no protein. Each serving of steak has no carbohydrates, no fiber, and about 25 grams of protein.