Turkey Chorizo with Eggs Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Turkey Chorizo with Eggs which belongs to the Poultry recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1 teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup (240 g) canned diced tomatoes, drained
- cup (40 g) minced onion
Start the turkey browning in the olive oil, crumbling it as you go.
When it's mostly browned, add the garlic, oregano, cinnamon, cloves, and pepper.
Cook it for 2 or 3 more minutes and then stir in the sherry, Splenda, and salt or Vege-Sal.
Remove from the heat.
Now scramble the eggs and stir in the tomatoes and onion.
Put the skillet back on the heat, pour the eggs over the turkey, and scramble until the eggs are set.
Each with 32 g protein; 8 g carbohydrate; 1 g dietary fiber; 7 g usable