Greek Salad Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Greek Salad which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 1 large head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup (60 g) chopped fresh parsley cucumber, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- Greek Lemon Dressing
- sweet red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 12 to 15 Greek olives
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 to 6 ounces (115 to 170 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- Anchovy fillets packed in olive oil (if desired)
Wash and dry your romaine and break or cut it into bite-sized pieces.
Cut up and add the parsley, cucumber, and green pepper.
(You can do this step ahead of time, if you like, which makes this salad very doable on a weeknight.
) Just before serving, pour on the Greek dressing and toss the salad like crazy.
Arrange the onions, olives, and tomatoes artistically on top and sprinkle the crumbled feta in the middle.
You can also add the anchovies at this point, if you know that everybody likes them, but I prefer to make them available for those who like them to put on their individual serving.
Each with 16 grams of carbohydrates and 6 grams of fiber, for a total of 10 grams of usable carbs and 11 grams of protein.