Spinach-Strawberry Salad Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Spinach-Strawberry Salad which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) bagged, prewashed baby spinach
- 1 batch Sweet Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- 1 cup (170 g) sliced strawberries
- 3 tablespoons (25 g) slivered almonds, toasted
- cup (60 g) crumbled feta cheese
Put the baby spinach in a big salad bowl.
Pour on the dressing and toss well.
Top the with strawberries, almonds, and feta and serve.
Each with 8 g protein; 11 g carbohydrate; 5 g dietary fiber; 6 g usable carbs.