Dinner Salad Italiano Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Dinner Salad Italiano which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed, dried, and broken up
- 1 cup (70 g) sliced fresh mushrooms
- cucumber, sliced
- sweet red onion, thinly sliced
- pound (225 g) sliced salami, cut into strips
- pound (225 g) sliced provolone, cut into strips Italian or
- vinaigrette dressing
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
Make a big tossed salad from the lettuce, mushrooms, cucumber, onion, salami, and provolone.
Toss with Italian or vinaigrette dressing and then add the sliced tomatoes and serve.
Each with 17 grams of carbohydrates and 6 grams of fiber, for a total of 11 grams of usable carbs and 36 grams of protein.