Vietnamese Salad Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Vietnamese Salad which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 4 cups (80 g) romaine lettuce, broken up
- 4 cups (80 g) torn butter lettuce
- 3 scallions, sliced, including the crisp part of the green shoot
- 1 ruby red grapefruit 1 tablespoon (1.5 g) Splenda
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) fish sauce (nuoc mam or nam pla)
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) lime juice
- 1 teaspoons chili garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) chopped peanuts
- cup (32 g) chopped cilantro
- cup (12.8 g) chopped fresh mint
Wash and dry your lettuce, combine it, and then divide it onto 4 salad plates.
Slice your scallions and scatter over the lettuce.
Halve your grapefruit and use a sharp, thin-bladed knife to cut around each section to loosen.
Divide the grapefruit sections between the salads.
Mix together the Splenda, fish sauce, lime juice, and chili paste.
Drizzle equal amounts of the dressing over each salad.
Then top each portion with chopped peanuts, cilantro, and mint and serve.
Each with 4 g protein; 14 g carbohydrate; 4 g dietary fiber; 10 g usable carbs.