Cauliflower-Olive Salad Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Cauliflower-Olive Salad which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- cup (80 g) diced red onion
- 1 can (2 ounces, or 60 g) sliced ripe olives, drained
- cup (30 g) chopped fresh parsley
- cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- cup (60 ml) olive oil
- cup (60 g) mayonnaise
- teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal
- About a dozen cherry tomatoes Lettuce (optional)
Combine the cauliflower, onion, olives, and parsley in a bowl.
Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, mayonnaise, and salt in a separate bowl.
Pour over the veggies and toss well.
Chill for at least an hour?a whole day wouldn't hurt a bit.
When you're ready to serve the salad, cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the salad.
Serve on a bed of lettuce if you wish, but it's wonderful alone, too.
Each with 7 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of 5 grams of usable carbs and 1 gram of protein.