Ensalada de "Arroz" Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Ensalada de "Arroz" which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- head cauliflower, shredded
- 6 scallions, sliced, including the green
- yellow pepper, diced
- green pepper, diced
- ripe tomato, diced
- cup (16 g) chopped fresh cilantro
- cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
Put the cauliflower in a microwaveable casserole dish with a lid, add a couple of tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) of water, cover, and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
When the microwave beeps, uncover the cauliflower immediately to stop the cooking.
Drain it well and dump it into a large mixing bowl.
Let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes (stir it once or twice during this time).
Stir the chopped vegetables into your "rice.
" Now, mix together everything else, pour over the salad, and toss well.
Chill before serving.
Each with 1 g protein; 4 g carbohydrate; 1 g dietary fiber; 3 g usable carbs.