Parmesan Bean Salad Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Parmesan Bean Salad which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) bag frozen, crosscut green beans
- cup (80 g) minced red onion
- cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons (75 ml) cider vinegar
- teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal
- teaspoon paprika
- teaspoon dried ginger
- cup (75 g) grated Parmesan cheese
Steam or microwave the green beans until they're tender-crisp.
Let the beans cool a bit and then stir in the onion, oil, vinegar, salt, paprika, ginger, and Parmesan cheese.
Chill well and serve.
Each with 12 grams of carbohydrates and 4 grams of fiber, for a total of 8 grams of usable carbs and 9 grams of protein.