Low-Carb Rosy Radish Salad Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Low-Carb Rosy Radish Salad which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 1 pound (455 g) bag frozen crosscut green beans
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, and crumbled
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup (100 g) sliced radishes
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons (2.3 g) Splenda
- teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal
- teaspoon pepper
Steam or microwave the beans until they're tender-crisp.
Combine the beans, bacon, onion, and radishes in a mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the vinegar, Splenda, salt, and pepper.
Pour the mixture over the salad, toss, and serve.
Each with 10 grams of carbohydrates and 3 grams of fiber, for a total of 7 grams of usable carbs and 4 grams of protein.