Asian Ginger Slaw Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Asian Ginger Slaw which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 4 cups (360 g) finely shredded napa cabbage
- cup (30 g) shredded carrot
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- cup (30 g) pale, inner celery stalk, thinly sliced
- cup (60 g) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
Combine the cabbage, carrot, scallions, and celery in a salad bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, and Splenda.
Beat together until smooth, pour over the vegetables, toss, and serve.
Each with 4 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 3 grams of usable carbs and 1 gram of protein.