Spicy Peanut Slaw Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Spicy Peanut Slaw which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 1 head cabbage, shredded, or 7 cups (525 g) bagged Coleslaw mix
- 8 scallions sliced
- 1 cup (240 g) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon (1.5 g) Splenda
- teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic paste
- cup (75 g) chopped dry-roasted peanuts
Put your cabbage in a big mixing bowl and add the scallions.
Stir together the mayo, Splenda, molasses, and chili garlic paste; pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss.
Add the peanuts and toss again.
Each serving will have 4 grams of carbohydrate and 1 gram of fiber, for a usable carb count of 3 grams; 3 grams protein.