Sesame-Almond Napa Slaw Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Sesame-Almond Napa Slaw which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 2 scallions
- 1 tablespoon (9 g) sesame seeds
- cup (30 g) slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon butter
- teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) canola oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon (1.5 g) Splenda
Shred your Napa cabbage fine and slice your scallions; put them in a big mixing bowl.
In a medium skillet, over low heat, saute the sesame seeds and almonds in the butter until the almonds are golden.
Add to the cabbage.
Stir together everything else until the bouillon is dissolved; pour over the slaw and toss.
You can eat this right away, but an hour's chilling is a fine idea.
Toss again right before serving.
5 servings, unless you're a cookbook author who waits to make
Each with 2 g protein; 3 g carbohydrate; 1 g dietary fiber; 2 g usable carbs.