Lemon Slaw Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Lemon Slaw which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- head cabbage, shredded, or 4 cups (300 g) bagged Coleslaw mix
- 1 green pepper, cut in matchstick strips
- cup (80 g) diced red onion
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- cup (15.2 g) chopped fresh parsley
- cup (120 g) mayonnaise
- cup (120 g) plain yogurt
- cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) white wine vinegar
- teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon (1.5 g) Splenda
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) prepared horseradish
- teaspoon celery seed
Combine the cabbage, pepper, onion, carrot, and parsley in a big mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, whisk together everything else, pour your dressing over the cabbage mixture, and toss well.
Chill for at least a few hours before serving.
Each serving will have 7 grams of carbohydrate and 2 grams of fiber, for a usable carb count of 5 grams; 2 grams protein.