Confetti UnSlaw Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Confetti UnSlaw which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 2 cups (180 g) shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups (180 g) shredded red cabbage
- sweet red pepper, chopped
- green pepper, chopped
- 4 scallions, sliced, including the crisp part of the green
- cup (40 g) grated carrot
- 1 small celery rib, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons (7.6 g) minced fresh parsley
- Creamy Garlic Dressing
Just cut up and combine all these vegetables.
Then toss with the Creamy Garlic Dressing.
Each with 6 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of 4 grams of usable carbs and 1 gram of protein.