Artichoke Chicken Salad Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Artichoke Chicken Salad which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- cup (150 g) canned artichoke hearts, sliced
- 2 cups (220 g) diced cooked chicken
- cup (75 g) canned water chestnuts, diced or sliced
- cup (25 g) stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- cup (60 ml) Italian salad dressing, homemade or bottled
- cup (90 g) diced celery
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) butter
- cup (60 g) pecans, chopped
Combine everything but the butter and pecans in a medium-size mixing bowl and toss well.
In a medium-size heavy skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter and add the pecans.
Let them toast, stirring often, for 5 or 6 minutes.
Add to the salad and toss.
Serve on a bed of lettuce, if you like.
Each with 31 g protein; 12 g carbohydrate; 3 g dietary fiber; 9 g usable carbs.