Dilled Chicken Salad Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Dilled Chicken Salad which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 1 cups (340 g) cooked chicken, diced
- 1 large rib celery, diced
- green pepper, diced
- medium, sweet red onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons (42 g) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons (42 g) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
Combine the chicken, celery, pepper, and onion in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and dill.
Pour the mixture over the chicken and veggies, toss, add salt to taste, and serve.
Each with 5 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 4 grams of usable carbs and 24 grams of protein. This is wonderful when made with leftover turkey, too.