Jerk Chicken Salad Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Jerk Chicken Salad which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 1 cup (110 g) diced cooked chicken
- 4 scallions, sliced, including the crisp part of the green shoot
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- teaspoon sugar-free imitation honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- teaspoon Jerk Seasoning, purchased or homemade
- cup (50 g) diced peaches (I used frozen unsweetened peaches, but use
- fresh if you've got them.)
Put your chicken, scallions, and celery in a mixing bowl.
Whisk together the mayo, mustard, sugar-free imitation honey, lime juice, and jerk seasoning; pour it over the chicken and toss.
Add the peach dice, toss again, and then serve on lettuce, if you like.
Each with 22 g protein; 6 g carbohydrate; 2 g dietary fiber; 4 g usable carbs. Analysis does not include polyol in sugar-free honey.