Summer Tuna Salad Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Summer Tuna Salad which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into chunks
- cup (50 g) sweet red onion, sliced
- cup (20 g) chopped fresh parsley
- large green pepper, cut into small strips
- 15 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can (6 ounces, or 170 g) tuna, drained
- cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
Put the cucumber, onion, parsley, pepper, tomatoes, and tuna in a salad bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Pour the mixture over the salad, toss, and serve.
Each with 16 grams of carbohydrates and 4 grams of fiber, for a total of 12 grams of usable carbs and 25 grams of protein.