Tuna Egg Waldorf Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Tuna Egg Waldorf which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 2 large ribs celery, diced
- cup (80 g) diced red onion
- cup (43 g) diced red apple
- cup (60 g) chopped pecans
- 1 can (6 ounces, or 170 g) tuna, drained
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- cup (175 g) mayonnaise
Put the celery, onion, apple, pecans, tuna, and hard-boiled eggs in a big bowl.
Toss with the mayonnaise until it's all coated.
Add salt to taste and serve on a lettuce-lined plate, if you like.
Each with 10 grams of carbohydrates and 3 grams of fiber, for a total of 7 grams of usable carbs and 23 grams of protein.