Ham-Pecan Salad with Apricot Dressing Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Ham-Pecan Salad with Apricot Dressing which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- carbohydrate per 3-ounce (85 g) serving.
- 5 ounces (140 g) cooked ham, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) diced red onion
- cup (30 g) chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons low-sugar apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown or Dijon mustard
- teaspoon soy sauce
Mix together the ham, celery, onion, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
Combine the mayonnaise, preserves, mustard, and soy sauce and pour this over the ham mixture.
Mix well and serve.
This is really nice on a bed of lettuce.
15 grams of carbohydrates and 4 grams of fiber, for a total of 11 grams of usable carbs and 29 grams of protein.