Big Italian Restaurant Dressing Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Big Italian Restaurant Dressing which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- cup (120 ml) white vinegar
- cup (80 ml) water
- cup (80 ml) olive oil
- cup (6 g) Splenda
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) beaten egg
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon (3.8 g) minced parsley
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- teaspoon guar or xanthan
This one's really easy: Just assemble everything in your blender and run the sucker for 10 to 15 seconds.
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge.
1 cups (360 ml), or 12 servings of 2 tablespoons (30 ml)
Each with 1 g protein; 1 g carbohydrate; trace dietary fiber, 1 g usable carb.