Citrus Dressing Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Citrus Dressing which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) canola oil
- teaspoon orange extract
- 1 tablespoon (1.5 g) Splenda
- 1 teaspoons sugar-free imitation honey
Simply combine everything in a bowl and whisk together.
Alternately, assemble the ingredients in your blender and run it for a few seconds.
4 to 5 servings
Assuming 4 servings, each will have trace protein; 2 g carbohydrate; trace dietary fiber; 2 g usable carbs. Analysis does not include polyol in imitation honey.