Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Blue Cheese Dressing which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 2 cups (450 g) mayonnaise
- cup (120 ml) buttermilk
- cup (115 g) small-curd cottage cheese
- teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal
- 3 ounces (85 g) crumbled blue cheese
Whisk together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, cottage cheese, Worcestershire, garlic, and salt, mixing well.
Gently stir in the blue cheese to preserve some chunks.
Store in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
Makes roughly 3 cups (720 ml)
A 2-tablespoon (30-ml) serving has 1 gram of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 2 grams of protein.