Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (42 g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons (18.8 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (Coarse-cracked pepper will do,
- if you don't have a pepper mill.)
Blend all the ingredients and store in the refrigerator in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
Each with 1 gram of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 1 gram of protein.