Caesar Dressing Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Caesar Dressing which belongs to the Salads recipe category.
- cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- teaspoon salt or Vege-Sal
- 1 raw egg
- cup (50 g) grated Parmesan
- 2 inches (5 cm) anchovy paste
Put everything in a blender, run it for a minute, and toss with one really huge Caesar salad? dinner-party-sized?or a couple of smaller ones.
Use it up pretty quickly and keep it refrigerated because of the raw egg.
Each with 1 gram of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 3 grams of protein. If you'd like this a little thicker, you could add teaspoon of guar or xanthan to the mix.