Hoisin Sauce Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (32 g) creamy natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons (3 g) Splenda
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
Put all the ingredients in a blender and run it until everything is smooth and well combined.
Store in a snap-top container.
Roughly cup (80 ml)
Each 1 tablespoon (15 ml) serving contains 2 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 2 grams of protein.