Kansas City Barbecue Sauce Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Kansas City Barbecue Sauce which belongs to the Sauces and Seasoning recipe category.
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) butter
- 1 clove garlic
- cup (40 g) chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (240 g) No-Sugar Ketchup
- cup (8 g) Splenda
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon (7.8 g) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- teaspoon salt
Just combine everything in a saucepan over low heat.
Heat until the butter melts, stir the whole thing up, and let it simmer for five minutes or so.
Roughly 1 cups (420 g), or 14 servings of 2 tablespoons (30
Each serving will have 7 g carbohydrate, with 1 g fiber, for a usable carb count of 6 g; 1 g protein.