Memphis Sweet Sauce Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 1 tablespoon (16.5 g) tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water
- cup (60 ml) No-Sugar Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon (28 g) butter
- teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (1.5 g) Splenda
- teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 clove garlic
Measure everything into a nonreactive saucepan and whisk it together.
Bring to a simmer over low heat and simmer for 5 minutes or so.
Makes roughly 1 cup (240 ml), or 8 servings of 2 tablespoons
4 grams of carbohydrate per serving, with 1 gram of fiber, for a usable carb count of 3 grams; 1 gram protein.