Lone Star Beef Sauce Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 1 cup (240 ml) No-Sugar Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) oil
- 1 teaspoons blackstrap molasses
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) sugar-free imitation honey
- 2 tablespoons (3 g) Splenda
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- teaspoon cayenne
Stir everything together in a saucepan and let it simmer over low heat for five minutes or so.
Makes roughly 1 cups (360 ml), or 12 servings of 2
6 grams of carbohydrate per serving, with 1 gram of fiber, for a usable carb count of 5 grams; 1 gram of protein. Carb count does not include polyol in sugar-free honey.