Sweet and Spicy Mustard Sauce Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Sweet and Spicy Mustard Sauce which belongs to the Sauces and Seasoning recipe category.
- cup (120 ml) spicy brown mustard
- cup (6 g) Splenda
- teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) water
Just whisk everything together in a nonreactive saucepan over low heat.
Bring it to a simmer and let it cook just a few minutes to blend the flavors.
Makes just under 1 cup (240 ml), or about 7 servings of 2
3 grams of carb per serving, with a trace of fiber, and 1 gram of protein.