Asian Dipping Sauce Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- cup (6 g) Splenda
- cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) No-Sugar Ketchup or commercial
- sugar-free ketchup
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic paste
Just assemble everything in a blender and run it until everything's well combined.
If you don't use it all up at once, keep in a tightly sealed container in the fridge and it will last a week, at least.
Makes roughly cup (180 ml), or 6 servings of 2 tablespoons
Each serving has 3 grams of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and 1 gram of protein.