Tequila Lime Marinade Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Tequila Lime Marinade which belongs to the Sauces and Seasoning recipe category.
- cup (80 ml) lime juice (Bottled is fine.)
- cup (80 ml) water
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) tequila
- 1 tablespoon (1.5 g) Splenda
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed.
Combine the ingredients and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Roughly cup (180 ml)?enough for a dozen boneless, skinless
In the whole batch there are 13 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 12 grams of usable carbs and no protein, but since you drain most of the marinade off, you won't get more than a gram or two of carbs total.