Taco Seasoning Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 2 tablespoons (15.6 g) chili powder
- 1 tablespoons (9.5 g) cumin
- 1 tablespoons (9.5 g) paprika
- 1 tablespoon (7.2 g) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon (8.4 g) garlic powder
- teaspoon cayenne pepper (mild) or teaspoon cayenne (a bit hotter)
Simply combine all ingredients, blending well, and store in an airtight container.
Use 2 tablespoons (18 g) of this mixture to 1 pound (455 g) of ground beef, ground turkey, or chicken.
This makes about 8 tablespoons (70 g), or 4 batches' worth
Using 2 tablespoons (18 g) of this seasoning will add just under 2 g carbohydrate to a 4-ounce (115 g) serving of taco meat.