Cajun Seasoning Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 2 tablespoons (17.3 g) paprika
- 2 tablespoons (36 g) salt
- 2 tablespoons (16 g) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon (6.3 g) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon (7.2 g) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon (5.4 g) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon (3.4 g) dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon (4.2 g) dried thyme
Combine all the ingredients thoroughly and keep in an air-tight container.
Makes cup (70 g)
In this whole recipe there are 37 grams of carbohydrates and 9 grams of fiber, for a total of 28 grams of usable carbs and no protein. Considering how spicy this is, you're unlikely to use more than a teaspoon or two at a time. One teaspoon has 1 gram of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber, and no protein.