Many-Pepper Steak Seasoning Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Many-Pepper Steak Seasoning which belongs to the Sauces and Seasoning recipe category.
- 1 tablespoon (9 g) onion powder
- 3 tablespoons (27 g) garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons (21 g) paprika
- 1 tablespoon (3 g) oregano
- 1 tablespoons (9 g) pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne?or more if you like it really hot!
Simply combine everything well and put it in a shaker.
Sprinkle liberally over both sides of a steak before broiling or grilling.
This is enough to season 12 to 15 steaks
Assuming 15 steaks, each will have 3 grams of carbohydrates and 1 gram of fiber, or for a total of 2 grams of carbs to a whole steak?and that steak is likely to be 2 or more servings, so figure 1 gram per serving?and no fiber or protein.