Memphis Rub Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 3 tablespoons (18 g) paprika
- 1 tablespoon (12 g) seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon (6.3 g) pepper
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoons chili powder
Just mix everything together and use on ribs, pork chops, or even chicken.
Mop with the Memphis Mop (page 488) and finish with one of the Memphisstyle sauces!
Makes 7 tablespoons, or about 7 servings
4 grams of carb per serving, with 1 gram of fiber, for a usable carb count of 3 grams; 1 gram protein.