Memphis Mop Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 2 tablespoons (3 g) Splenda
- teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 cup (240 ml) wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- teaspoon chili powder
- teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) canola oil
- 1 clove garlic
Just whisk everything together in a nonreactive bowl or pan and mop away!
Makes roughly 2 cups (540 ml)
7 grams of carbohydrate in the whole batch, which you won't use up even if you do 2 slabs of ribs. We're talking well under 1 extra gram of carbohydrate per serving.