Big Bad Beef Rib Rub Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 2 tablespoons (3 g) Splenda
- 2 tablespoons (16 g) DiabetiSweet or other polyol sweetener
- 2 tablespoons (36 g) garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons (16.8 g) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons (12.6 g) paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- teaspoon ground ginger
- teaspoon onion powder
- teaspoon ground coriander
- teaspoon cayenne
This is extremely simple: Just put everything in a bowl and stir it together.
Sprinkle generously over beef ribs before barbecuing.
Roughly cup (90 g), or 12 tablespoons
Each tablespoonful will have 3 grams of carbohydrate, exclusive of polyols, and 1 gram of fiber, for a usable carb count of 2 grams; 1 gram protein.