Wasabi Baste Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste (Buy this in tubes in Asian markets or in
- grocery stores with a good international section.)
- 1 tablespoons (2 g) Splenda
- teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lime juice
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) soy sauce
- teaspoon sesame oil
Just stir everything together and baste away.
A little over cup (120 ml), or enough to baste one darned
Each serving will have 2 grams of carbohydrate, a trace of fiber, and 1 gram protein.