Blue Bacon Burgers Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Blue Bacon Burgers which belongs to the Beef recipe category.
- 1 pounds (600 g) ground chuck
- 4 tablespoons (30 g) blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) blue cheese salad dressing
- 4 tablespoons (40 g) minced red onion
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Assemble everything in a mixing bowl.
Use clean hands to smooth everything together well.
Form into 4 to 6 burgers.
It's good to chill these for 30 minutes before cooking, but it's not essential.
I like to cook my burgers in an electric tabletop grill for about 5 to 6 minutes.
You could also cook these for about 5 minutes per side under the broiler, in a hot skillet, or on your grill outside.
4 to 6 servings
Assuming 4, each will have 32 g protein; 2 g carbohydrate; trace
dietary fiber, 2 g usable carbs.