Herbed Green Beans Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Herbed Green Beans which belongs to the Sides recipe category.
- 3 tablespoons (42 g) butter
- 1 bag (1 pound, or 455 g) frozen, crosscut green beans, thawed
- cup (30 g) finely diced celery
- cup (40 g) finely diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- teaspoon dried rosemary, slightly crushed
- teaspoon dried basil, slightly crushed
Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
Add the beans, celery, onion, and garlic to the skillet and saute until the beans are tender-crisp.
Stir in the rosemary and basil and saute another minute or so.
Add salt to taste and serve.
Each with 10 grams of carbohydrates and 4 grams of fiber, for a total of 6 grams of usable carbs and 2 grams of protein.