Thai Stir-Fried Cabbage Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Thai Stir-Fried Cabbage which belongs to the Sides recipe category.
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Peanut, canola, or coconut oil
- 6 cups (420 g) finely shredded napa cabbage
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- cup (23 g) unsweetened, flaked coconut
- cup (30 g) chopped, dry-roasted peanuts
Mix together the lime juice, fish sauce, and red pepper flakes.
In a wok or heavy-bottomed skillet, heat a few tablespoons (30 ml) of oil over high heat.
Add the cabbage, scallions, and garlic and stir-fry for no more than 5 minutes or just until the cabbage is heated through.
Add the lime juice mixture to the cabbage and stir to coat.
Let it cook just another minute and then stir in the coconut.
Serve topped with peanuts.
Each with 13 grams of carbohydrates and 4 grams of fiber, for a total of 9 grams of usable carbs and 5 grams of protein.