Easy Garlic Creamed Spinach Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Easy Garlic Creamed Spinach which belongs to the Sides recipe category.
- This is about the easiest Creamed Spinach ever, and it's quite good too.
- Two 10-ounce (280 g) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed, or two
- 10-ounce (280 g) bags triple-washed fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) butter
- 5.2-ounce (145 g) package creamy garlic-herb cheese (such as Boursin or
If you're using fresh spinach, you might coarsely chop it.
Melt the butter in a large, heavy skillet, and add the spinach.
Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes? you want fresh spinach just barely wilted and frozen spinach just well-heated through.
Cut the cheese into a few chunks and add it to the skillet.
Stir until the cheese is completely melted and then serve.
Each with 4 grams of carbohydrates and 3 grams of fiber, for a total of 1 gram of usable carbs and 4 grams of protein.