Stir-Fry Soup Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Stir-Fry Soup which belongs to the Soups recipe category.
- 2 quarts (1.9 L) chicken broth
- 1 pound (455 g) boneless pork loin or boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) oil
- 1-pound (455-g) bag frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 tablespoons (23 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons (23 ml) dry sherry
- 1 tablespoons (12 g) grated ginger
- 1 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
Pour the chicken broth into a large microwaveable bowl or pitcher.
Put it in the microwave and heat it for 10 minutes on high.
Slice the pork or chicken as thin as possible.
(This is easier if the meat is partly frozen.
) Thinly slice the onion as well.
Heat the oil in the bottom of a large soup pot and add the meat, onion, and stir-fry vegetables.
Stir-fry everything over highest heat while the broth is warming in the microwave.
By the time the microwave goes "ding" the pork or chicken should not be pink any more.
Pour in the broth, add the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil, cover, and let the whole thing simmer for 4 to 5 minutes before serving.
Each with 9 grams of carbohydrates and 2 grams of fiber, for a total of 7 grams of usable carbs and 19 grams of protein.