Chinese Soup with Bok Choy and Mushrooms Recipe - Low Carb & Healthy
Low carb recipe for Chinese Soup with Bok Choy and Mushrooms which belongs to the Soups recipe category.
- 1 quart (960 ml) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons (16 g) grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 cup (100 g) sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces (225 g) boneless pork loin, cut in thin -inch (1.3-cm) strips
- 1 cups (115 g) bok choy, sliced thin, leaves and stems both
- 1 egg
In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the chicken broth, ginger, and soy sauce.
Let them simmer together for 5 minutes.
Now add the mushrooms and pork.
Let the soup simmer for another 15 minutes.
Stir in the bok choy and let the soup simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes.
Beat the egg.
Now pour it in a thin stream over the surface of the simmering soup, let it sit for 10 seconds, and then stir with the tines of a fork.
Each with 17 g protein; 3 g carbohydrate; 1 g dietary fiber; 2 g usable carbs.